12 el. 2m Yagi
2 meter 12 element beam Yagi (144 MHz) DXBeam (DXM2-12)
2 meter 12 element beam Yagi (144 MHz).
• Forward gain in free space (dBi): 15.2
• F/B ratio (dB): 30
• Frequency coverage (MHz): 144,000 - 145,000
• Bandwidth @ 1.5 VSWR (kHz): 1000
• Feed impedance (ohms): 50
• Power handling (kW): 2.5
• Longest element (m)/(ft): 1.02/3.3
• Boom length (m)/(ft): 6.5/21.33
• Turning radius (m)/(ft): 3.5/11.5
• Weight (kg)/(lb): 7/15.4
• Wind survival (km/h)/(mph): 130/80.8
• Standard Mast size (mm)/(inch): 50/2 (55/2.25 or 60/2.50 optional at no extra cost).
Insulated guying of the boom
This antenna is supplied with two guys in polyester (longevity > 25 years), quick fastening system and guy clamp that will be fixed to the mast (diameter choice).
As an option, a self guying kit allows you to place this DXBeam antenna at the top of mast (regardless of the height required for guying). It also allows the guying of the boom to the ground (easier), and install the antenna without adjust the guys when antenna is up.