30m rotary dipole
30m rotary dipole (10 MHz) DXBeam (Ref. DXM30-1)
30m rotary dipole (10 MHz).
Shortened element with high-Q loading coils.
• Forward gain in free space (dBi): 1,9
• F/B ratio (dB): 0
• Frequency coverage (MHz): 10.100 - 10.150 MHz
• Bandwidth @ 1.5 VSWR (kHz): 240
• Feed impedance (ohms): 50
• Power handling (kW): 5
• Longest element (m)/(ft): 11.05/36.2
• Turning radius (m)/(ft): 5.52/18.1
• Weight (kg)/(lb): 5.5/12.1
• Wind survival (km/h)/(mph): 130/80.8
• Standard Mast size (mm)/(inch): 50/2 (55/2.25 or 60/2.50 optional at no extra cost)
2 kinds of grease are supplied with your antenna:
• Aluminum contact grease: Professional grease containing 30% aluminum particles, recommended for the assembly of aluminum antenna tubes. Prevents binding, corrosion and the formation of aluminum oxide, and allows easy dismantling of antennas after several years.
• Copper conductive grease: Professional conductive grease with a copper base, recommended for all hardware requiring a sound and lasting electrical contact. Prevents oxydisation, damp ingress, and limits chemical reaction between stainless steel and aluminum.
Balun or no Balun ?
• This antenna does not require any balun.
• To avoid having stray current on the braid of a coaxial cable (often the cause of RF and/or TVI/BCI), you can make your own 1:1 choke balun with coaxial cable. Explanations are provided with antenna assembly instructions. (See also our F.A.Q).