Wide PVC adhesive tape
PVC adhesive tape 25m x 38mm x 0.13mm, electrical quality coated in very strong solid rubber which particularly allows it to be stretched for easier application. Working temperature from -10ºC to +80ºC.
PVC electrical quality adhesive tape, with a nominal thickness of 0.13mm which is easily stretched for better application. It is particularly well suited for covering or waterproofing mastic.
• High resistance to abrasion, corrosion and humidity
• Very good mechanical strength
• Working temperature from -10ºC to +80ºC
• Conformits to RoHS
• Large width
• Length: 25 m
• Width: 38 mm
• Thickness: 0.13 mm
• Colour: black
• Working temperature: -10ºC to +80ºC
DX Avenue advice
• Always lightly stretch the insulation at the time of application and apply it overlapping each turn. Stop stretching when making the final turn (before cutting) so that it will not unstick at its end.