PVC adhesive tape
PVC adhesive tape 25m x 19mm x 0.13mm, electrical quality, lead free, coated with an extremely strong adhesive rubber which allows it to be stretched for easier application. Working temperature from -40°C to +105°C.
PVC adhesive tape, electrical quality, lead free, of a nominal 0.13mm thickness, coated with an extremely strong adhesive rubber which allows it to be stretched for easier application.
Working temperature from -40°C to +105°C. It is specially conceived for professional electrical insulating applications where environmental safety is concerned.
• High resistance to abrasion, corrosion and humidity
• Very good dielectric rigidity and mechanical strength
• Considerable compliance and self-extinguishing
• Uses a technology which respects the environment
• Homologated IMQ, VDE et ÖVE, conforms to the European Directive 2000/53 (lead free, chrome VI, mercury or cadmium), conforms to the BS3924 standard
• Working temperature from -40ºC to +105ºC
• Considerable length
• Length: 25 m
• Width: 19 mm
• Thiskness: 0,13 mm
• Colour: black
• Packaging: individual (cellophane)
• Dielectric rigidity: 40 kV/mm
• Working temperature: -40 to +105°C
• Stretching before breaking: 180 %
• Breaking strain: 25 N/cm
• Manufacturer: Scapa Barnier
DX Avenue advice
• Always lightly stretch the insulation at the time of application and apply it overlapping each turn. Stop stretching when making the final turn (before cutting) so that it will not unstick at its end.