Universal mounting bracket Erard
Universal mounting bracket which allows for the lengthening of a tube or to make an arm with a 90° offset. ERARD 800998.
Universal mounting bracket which allows for the lengthening of a tube or to make an arm with a 90° offset. It can also be used above a directional antenna to serve as an attachment for guying a boom, mounting a pulley etc.
Advice from DX Avenue
• For a 90°angle allow for 2 universal mounting brackets to make a vertical offset (one on the bracket and one at the end of the tube).
• On the side of a mast don’t hesitate to double the attachments if the arm is a little long or if the antenna is susceptible to windage.
• To lengthen a vertical tube supporting a directional HF antenna allow for two attachments and space them a little apart.
• When using them as an attachment for guying of a boom don't hesitate to use the 4 stirrup pieces putting them on the same side. If 2 holes have to be left free (for example to fix tensioners) 3 stirrup pieces will be equally effective.
• Dimensions of the main bracket: 133 x 93mm
• Dimensions of the 2 intermediate brackets: 85 x 33mm
• Number of stirrups: 4
• Length of the stirrups: 95mm
• Diameter of the stirrups: 8mm
• Distance between the arms of the stirrups: 53mm
• Length of thread: 60mm
• Diameter of tube: 25 to 50mm
• Finish: White zinc Clear Protect®
• Manufacturer: Erard (Ref. 800998)