High content aluminium grease
Professional grease with a 30% content of aluminium particles, principally intended for the assembly of aluminium tube antennas (or alloys) avoiding binding and corrosion.
This professional high grip grease contains 30% aluminium particles. It isprincipally intended for the assembly of aluminium (or alloy) tube antennas avoiding binding and corrosion. The formation of aluminium oxide which often makes antennas unable to be disassembled after some years and which causes poor conductivity will be no more than a bad memory.
Example of radioelectrical applications
• Boxing in of antenna tubes
• Antenna hardware (inox on aluminium) before tightening
• Type of thickener: Lithium
• Aluminium content: 30%
• Working temperature: -30°C to +600°C
• Contents: 50ml
• Packaging: Sealed transparent pot with screw top
• Supplied with a spatula
• Made in France