Rotor and bearings grease
Special professional grease for antenna rotors. Conceived for bearings, gears, and thrust bearings subject to extreme pressure. Completely insoluble in water. Excellent adherence in sea water.
This professional high tenacity grease is special conceived for slow speed bearings, gears, and thrust bearings subject to extreme pressure and temperatures. It is insoluble in water (even boiling) and its adherence in sea water is excellent.
Example of radioelectrical applications
• Repair of antenna rotors (roller bearings and pinions)
• Greasing of roller bearings (rotor cage)
• Greasing of friction points such as, for example, a tube turning inside a guide at the exit of a rotor
• Protection of metal parts subject to climate extremes
• Covering of sections of masts (ease of disassemby)
• Type of thickener: Calcium/Lithium complex
• Color: black
• Working temperature: -30°C to +220°C
• Contents: 50ml
• Packaging: Sealed transparent pot with screw top
• Supplied with a spatula
• Made in France