4 el. 17/15m Yagi
17/15 meter 4 element beam Yagi (18-21 MHz) DXBeam (Ref. DXD1715-4)
17/15 meter 4 element beam Yagi (18-21 MHz).
No traps or relays, one single coaxial cable.
• Forward gain in free space 17/15m (dBi): 6.6/7.2
• F/B ratio 17/15m (dB): 13/22
• Active element 17/15m: 2/2
• Frequency coverage 17m (MHz): 18.068 - 18.168
• Frequency coverage 15m (MHz): 21.000 - 21.450
• Bandwidth @ 1.5 VSWR 17/15m (kHz): 520/560
• Feed impedance (ohms): 50
• Power handling (kW): 5
• Longest element (m)/(ft): 8.74/28.7
• Boom length: 3.50/11.5
• Turning radius (m)/(ft): 4.64/15.2
• Weight (kg)/(lb): 15/33
• Wind survival (km/h)/(mph): 130/80.8
• Standard Mast size (mm)/(inch): 50/2 (55/2.25 or 60/2.50 optional at no extra cost)
2 kinds of grease are supplied with your antenna:
• Aluminum contact grease: Professional grease containing 30% aluminum particles, recommended for the assembly of aluminum antenna tubes. Prevents binding, corrosion and the formation of aluminum oxide, and allows easy dismantling of antennas after several years.
• Copper conductive grease: Professional conductive grease with a copper base, recommended for all hardware requiring a sound and lasting electrical contact. Prevents oxydisation, damp ingress, and limits chemical reaction between stainless steel and aluminum.
Balun or no Balun ?
• This antenna does not require any balun.
• To avoid having stray current on the braid of a coaxial cable (often the cause of RF and/or TVI/BCI), you can make your own 1:1 choke balun with coaxial cable. Explanations are provided with antenna assembly instructions. (See also our F.A.Q).