CU1 Connecter for 7.5mm guy lines
Secure and rapid clamp intended for 7.5mm Deltex cable for guying of lattice masts. Replaces cable clamps, thimble terminals and tensioners.
This rapid attachment system is intended for 7.5mm Deltex line sold by DX Avenue for the guying of lattice masts. Made in a highly resistant composite material not sensitive to climatic variations. It is equpped with a very long U in bichromate steel. It has a triple function as it replaces the cable clamps (a minimum of 3), the thimble terminal, and the tensioner.
The cable is gripped by a 6cm long metal olive which is pulled into the CU1 Connecter. As the threaded U is demountable it can be readily placed at the anchorage point (without the addition of a shackle) also around the corner of a traditional mast.
By placing a CU1 Connecter at each end of the guy, additional tension adjustment will also be available from the mast by means of a simple 16mm key. Also there is no risk of rubbing wear since the cable will not be in contact with the mast.
• Length of the body: 80 mm
• Length of the U: 160 mm
• Diameter of the U: 9 mm
• Length of thread: 100 mm
• Usable length (interior of the U): 45 mm
• Nuts: M10
• DX Avenue has provided an explanatory notice containing many photographs. It is available by clicking on the tab "ATTACHMENTS" above. You will see how easy and quick it is to assemble a CU1 Connecter.
• A striking tool is also available (and advisable) to secure connections.
Comments and advice from DX Avenue
• It is possible to provide the anchorage points with a small length of soldered chain to give a larger margin of manoeuvre for the adjustment of the guys.
• If necessary,a traditional tensioner M12 or M14 can also be added between the anchorage point and the CU1 Connecter.
Ratings and comments from our customers
275m (end of reel) insulating 3mm line for guying of antennas and tubular masts. Excellent performance in all climatic conditions (water, sun, icing), high breaking strain, very good RF insulation, more than 25 years lifetime!