This type of balun/unun serves for handling complex impedances. It is generally used with long wire, W3HH, or Beverage antennas.
These models are provided with an additional earth connection to connect a possible RF counterpoise.
• Conversion ratio: 9/1 (450Ω/50Ω)
• Frequency range: 1.8 to 30 MHz
• Impedance : 50 Ohms
• Permissable power: 50 W PEP
• Connection: BNC or SO239 (PTFE insulation and A4 stainless screws)
• Outputs: Crossing ceramic insulators and A4 stainless hardware
• Dimensions: (L x W x H) 90 x 60 x 51 mm
• Lightweight model particularly suited to working portable and/or QRP operations.
• Moulded grey box between 4 and 5 mm thickness dependant on model, high shock resistance, Ant-UV treatment, lid secured by four screws.
• Your balun is constructed to order within 8 to 10 days and tested with antenna analyzer before shipping.
• FREE SHIPPING ! Should you wish to order other goods from DX Avenue at the same time they will be shipped immediately without waiting for the delay in construction and delivery of the balun. In every case your balun will be shipped separately by tracker post free of delivery charges!
• If you order your wire or boom antenna mounting kit at the same time as your balun you can choose the mounting option. We will instal it free of charge (drilling and screws in stainless steel).
>> All our 9/1 baluns
>> Our mounting kits
>> Our complete range of baluns